view our site this must be enabled.
Some Ad blocking (or similar) settings in your firewall/Internet security
software might be responsible for this problem.
Please also take a look at those.
Internet Explorer 6 and 7
• Select Tools | Internet Options… menu item from the main menu.
• Change to the Security tab at the top of the Internet Options window that pops
• From the list of zones at the top of the Security options select the internet
• Select the button near the bottom that reads Custom Level.
• In the new window that pops up, scroll down to the item that reads Active Scripting.
• Select the option marked Enable.
• Select Tools | Options... from the main menu.
• Select Content button from the top row of options.
• Note: You may wish to install the NoScript extension for Firefox to control which
• Select Preferences from the Safari menu.
• Select Security tab at the top.
Opera 8 and 9
• Select Tools | Quick Preferences ... from the main menu.
Opera 6 and 7
• Select File | Preferences... from the main menu.
• Click Multimedia.
• Select Configure Konqueror from the Settings menu.
Netscape 6.x and 7.x (Mozilla 1.0)
• Select Edit | Preferences… menu item from the main menu.
• Click on the Advanced label displayed in the list of options on the left hand
side of the Preferences window that pops up.